With my two year old still in diapers, I know how hard it is to find the “perfect diaper”. Our babies need diapers that offer no leaks, no blowouts, and a comfortable fit all while keeping mommy and daddy’s wallets happy. That’s why I have partnered with Luvs to share a few facts about their diapers, as well as a few ways to save a few bucks while stocking up!
About Luvs Diapers:
- A contoured shape hugs baby for a great fit and a super soft cottony material – softer than ever before – feels gentle on baby’s skin.
- Featuring Super Absorbent Leakguards and NightLock Plus™, its largest absorbency area ever, Luvs Diapers lock away wetness and absorb even more than regular Luvs.
- With the large refastenable stretch tabs, fastening Luvs diapers is super easy for Mom, plus she can rest assured knowing that she’s giving baby a secure, snug fit again and again.
- The Luvs Money Back Guarantee: Luvs feels so strongly about their diapers that they’ve guaranteed them! If you aren’t satisfied with the leakage protection of Luvs, they will refund your money. See their website for more details.
For more information on Luvs diapers, visit their website their social media channels: Luvs Facebook, Luvs Twitter or Luvs YouTube.
Ready to save with Luvs? Here is how:
- Check out this Sunday’s newspaper (August 14th), for a Luvs coupon offering $2 off any one diaper pack. (Use this coupon at any mass, discount, or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold. All Luvs Diapers are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs.)
- Luvs is offering Ibotta users a limited-time $5 rebate on any boxed variety of Luvs diapers, 54ct. box or lagers (Download Ibotta on iTunes orDownload Ibotta on Google Play). Verify your purchase by scanning the product barcode and submitting a photo of your receipt on the Ibotta app. Your $5 cash back rebate will be deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.
This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.”
Leave a Reply