Looking for a way to keep your children occupied while spending more time indoors? Check out the ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade! This interactive game turns any room into an incredible gaming arcade within seconds! There are 5 different built-in games to test your speed and skill, plus 3 skill levels (beginner, advanced and expert) making it the perfect game for everyone in the family! You can blast ducks, targets, or UFOs while playing solo, head-to-head or “Co-Op”! The best part about this game? The fact that it is 100% portable and doesn’t require a TV! Just point ProjeX at a blank wall, grab a blaster and aim! Enjoy real-life gaming, without the limitations of a screen! My daughter and I absolutely love ProjeX because we can play for HOURS and never have the same outcome! The different levels and targets continuously keep us on our toes!
How to set up your ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade:
- Install three “AA” alkaline batteries.
- Set ProjeX on a low table, with the projector aimed at the wall. The projector should be 5 feet from the wall.
- Slide an image slide into the image slot, rounded side up (if it doesn’t fit, it’s backwards). Blue = easy, red = medium, white = difficult
- Plug in both blasters. Then, if you’re playing solo, unplug one.
- Press the red power button. You have 45 seconds to adjust the focus.
- Press the red button again to select game 1-5.
- Press the blue button to select your level – beginner, advanced or expert.
- To start playing solo or head-to-head, load your blaster by sliding the button on the top. Each reload gives you 6 shots. You can reload at any time.
- To start a Co-Op game, where you combine your scores, both players must hold the trigger while they reload.
If you do not plug in your blasters before pressing the red “Power On” button, you may hear a buzzer sound. If this happens, you may need to reinstall your batteries to reset your machine.
Enter to win your very own ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade HERE